Click here to download the PDF version of the PowerPoint presentation given by Dr. Ted Bowlus
- You will understand the “Start-up Factors” of opioid addiction.
- You will understand the neurobiology of the “Reward System” in the addicted brain.
- You will know how to recognize the physical symptoms of acute narcotic addiction and withdrawal.
- You will understand the brain’s response to narcotic use causing behavioral changes.
- You will understand how with proper treatment there can be successful addiction recovery.